Lightup is an add-on program to Sketchup and is intended for existing Sketchup users who require specific knowledge on rendering any version of Sketchup design. The user will learn further skills on 3D rendering features to create realistic high photorealistic 3D models. It is recommended that delegates have a little working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Standard Price
£395+VAT (one to one training)
Add extra delegates @ £95+VAT
You will be able to choose any of the features, commands, and techniques of Lightup (see typical topics shown below) that will apply to the users objectives on real world scenarios using many practical workshop exercises.
- Navigate the Light-Up interface
- Creating Area and Point Lights
- Using the Query Tools
- Setting the Shading Parameters
- Using the Light-meter
- Exporting Stills and Movies
- Creating FXB files
- Using the Light-Up Player
- Using mapped materials
- Creating and modifying Scenes
- Using Caching for faster displays
- Masked Textures and Opacity
- Materials and Material markups
- Specularity and Reflections
- Rendering and creating previews
Please phone for the next course available on 0161 904 8753
If you do not have a PDF reader Click Here.