It is intended for existing users who require specific knowledge from any version of Inventor. The user will learn further skills on 3D design to creating 3D mechanical engineering details and assemblies, animation and rendered photo-realistic images, but who requires knowledge of an earlier older version. It is recommended that delegates have a little working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Standard Price
£395+VAT (one to one training)
Add extra delegates @ £95+VAT
You will be able to choose any of the features, commands, and techniques of Inventor (see typical topics shown below) that will apply to the user’s objectives on real-world scenarios using many practical workshop exercises.
- Navigate the Inventor interface
- Sketch creation & manipulation
- Using work planes, axes & points
- Creating placed features
- Using shells and patterns
- Working with loft and sweep
- Manipulating splitting tools
- Assembly modeling fundamentals
- Using constraints
- Presentation techniques
- Camera and animation setup
- Create and control adaptive parts
- Using parameters & model data
- Exchanging model data
Please phone for the next course available on 0161 904 8753
If you do not have a PDF reader Click Here.