It is intended for those who require the fundamental knowledge and skills to enable the user to migrate from 2D design to creating 3D mechanical engineering details and assemblies, animation and rendered photo-realistic images. It is recommended that delegates have a little working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Standard Price
£675+VAT per delegate
You will learn the features, commands, and techniques of Inventor and this will be applied to real world scenarios using many practical workshop exercises.
- Navigate the Inventor interface
- Sketch creation & manipulation
- Using work planes, axes & points
- Creating placed features
- Using shells and patterns
- Working with loft and sweep
- Manipulating splitting tools
- Assembly modeling fundamentals
- Using constraints
- Presentation techniques
- Camera and animation setup
- Create and control adaptive parts
- Using parameters & model data
- Exchanging model data
Please phone for the next course available on 0161 904 8753
If you do not have a PDF reader Click Here.