This course is designed to provide essential tools and knowledge for CAD Managers to create and manage AutoCAD company standards. It is recommended that delegates have completed an AutoCAD Foundation course (CAD100 or similar) and have a little working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Standard Price
£395+VAT (one to one training)
Add extra delegates @ £95+VAT
You will learn the additional features, commands, and techniques for managing CAD Standards from customising, creating and editing tools.
- Manage company templates
- Setting a Layers Standard
- Linetype & Lineweight Standards
- Export / Import pen settings
- Managing Text & Dim Styles
- Customise Toolbars & Menus
- Examine network file settings
- Manage a shared block library
- Create & Manage new linetypes
- Export / Import data formats
Please phone for the next course available on 0161 904 8753
If you do not have a PDF reader Click Here.