This course is designed to update or refresh the existing knowledge of users from their existing version of AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT (Light). It is recommended that delegates have completed an AutoCAD Foundation course (or similar) and have a little working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Standard Price
£395+VAT (one to one training)
Add extra delegates @ £95+VAT
You will learn the additional features, commands, and techniques for creating, editing, dimensioning, annotating and printing accurate AutoCAD drawings efficiently using hands-on exercises. Trainees will re-use content and extract information.
- Using the new User Interface
- New Draw & Modify Commands
- Examine Annotative Scaling
- Enhanced Hatching features
- Create and Modify Tables
- Updates to Text and Dimensioning
- Review updated X-Refs
- Examine Dynamic Blocks
- Using Tool Palettes
- Setting Hyperlinks
- Creating & using DWF’s / PDF’s
- Updates to Layouts and Viewports
Please phone for the next course available on 0161 904 8753
If you do not have a PDF reader Click Here.