It is intended for those who require the fundamental knowledge and skills to enable the user to migrate from 2D design to creating 3D animation and rendered photo-realistic images. It is recommended that delegates have a little working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Standard Price
£675+VAT per delegate
You will learn the features, commands, and techniques of 3D Studio Max and this will be applied to real world scenarios using many practical workshop exercises.
- Navigate the 3ds Max interface
- Creating and modifying objects
- Transforming objects
- Using the modifier stack
- Using the Co-ordinate system
- Creating and editing splines
- Low Poly modeling
- Material creation & editor
- Using mapped materials
- Basic animation techniques
- Using track view
- Lighting creation & modification
- Property changes
- Camera creation & modification
- Using depth of field
- Rendering and creating previews
- Building simple hierarchies
- Grouping objects
Please phone for the next course available on 0161 904 8753
If you do not have a PDF reader Click Here.